TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foot Prints [Open to all]

Go down 
+8
Lazarus King
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lexi Davis
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Mizune Junko
Leonardo Hamato
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:45 am

The mysterious and seductive kunoichi started to explain her standpoint to the imposing master of the Foot Clan. Shredder was not impressed, feeling as if she was just some poor amateur trying to make herself better by using him as a 'stepping stone' of sorts. It was like being cornered by a reporter. The only difference being that the kunoichi was very arrogant, disrespectful and unruly. Shredder listened to her unleash a powerful laugh at his more-than-generous request.

The Shredder was not amused.

"Fair? If you know about my clan, you should also know that 'fair' is not something that is taught in this temple. But,", the master perked up a bit as he strolled over to his intimidating throne where upon she was currently sitting. He moved to stand behind the chair and placed slowly placed both hands against its wooden frame, tapping against it lightly. "You are so very far from being my better. Now get the hell out of my chair before I deliver your head to whatever relatives whom still care for you!", the master commanded.

Just in case she did not take his command seriously, Shredder quickly held a kunai at her throat. She was testing him. It had to be a test, otherwise he wouldn't feel as if his patience and powerful persona were being challenged. He be damned if he would be shown up in his own throne room so decorative with his achievements. But despite his own judgment, Shredder obliged. He suddenly lowered his head which he then proceeded to unmask himself. It was true anticipation.

The mysterious Saki then turned to where his revealed features could now be seen by anyone within his vicinity; and there remained only her. A smirk curled his features and his dark eyes narrowed directly toward her own. "Your English could use some work. But not bad. So tell me... What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:55 am

Eyeing the blade with a look of contempt and boredom, she shrugged her shoulders and got up from his throne. If he didn't want to share, that was completely fine with her. Even if he were to slit her throat, he would be doing the old a bat favor.

To her shock, he actually complied with her request. He removed his helmet and for the first time, got a chance to look at his face. It was definitely of Asian descent. At least he wasn't completely boring. Although reluctant, she reached the back of her head and untied her mask, revealing her own face, "My name is Mizune Junko." She bowed politely.

Walking towards him so they are now face to face, she tapped his nose playfully, "That's much better." Studying his features more closely, she noticed that he didn't look half that bad. Little does he know that she slipped something into her finger. It seemed like an ordinary fingernail, but it was made out of metal. With this one finger, she cups her hand on his cheek, "Its a crying shame that you have to hide your good looks under a mask...oops." The 'fingernail' managed to make a nice, clean scratch on his cheek.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 11:51 am

Saki prided himself on his good looks and handsome features because of his business endeavors. Sometimes, being 'classically handsome' was something that many admired and respected. Being a businessman, Saki knew how important this was simply because it was one of his more traditional traits; good genes and all that. She immediately complied but not in the way he was expecting. This girl was arrogant. Brash. Full of herself. Her level of confidence was through the roof.

She started to fulfill his request. Saki grinned. "That's it! I believe you owe me a face to admire.", the master reassured. To his surprise she, too, was actually quite pretty. But young. Around the age of his daughter even. When she revealed her actual name and bowed, Saki returned a light bow of his own but maintained his gaze upon her as he only lowered his head in return. It was a sign of competence and experience. He would hate to rise up with an axe to his cranium, after all.

At first, Saki gripped her wrist out of curiosity. No one, especially someone he didn't know, would ever be allowed to get this close to him or his face. But he made an exception. She seemed genuine enough. Mizune cupped his features gently but he wasn't about to fall for this ruse. This facade. But upon her retraction Saki felt a sting as she pulled away. What was that? What the hell did she just do to him?! He acted accordingly and immediately redrew from her, wide-eyed.

Revenge was a dish best served cold; especially when it came to the bitches. Saki had had enough of this unwanted guest and though his soldiers had burst in at the commotion, Saki lifted his hand. They stopped dead in their tracks and waited to see what their master would do. "Nice!", Saki commented as he touched the mark with his fingertips. "I didn't think you had it in you, for one. But that was... That was executed with mastery. Not bad, kunoichi! But you made one simple mistake in all of this...", he continued to correct as he quickly lifted his hand, balled it into a fist and sent it whirring down right at her jaw.

"This is my game! This is my house! Disrespect is not tolerated here and I believe you need to be instructed on that! Boys? Would you like to show this kunoichi how we teach respect in the clan? Teach her some manners? Or shall I?", Saki asked as he turned his gaze toward the loyal ninja surrounding the throne entrance. His gaze turned back to her as he remarked his last little bit. That smile had vanished. His good looks had vanished, now being replaced with silent aggression and lots of anger. She just had to keep in mind: she drew blood first. Now all bets were off.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 4:35 pm

The force of the blow had made her stumbled backwards, making her fall to her knees. Her body started trembling. If the girls know that a man had actually laid a finger on her, she would never live it down. Her face would be sore for the next couple of days. Oh, if only the old Hag could've seen this...then again, it was the hag's fault to begin with. He was not a man to be taken lightly and now, he's pissed. Her brown eyes shifted in his direction and that same fear that over powered her earlier took control. His eyes were blazing with fury. And he had every good reason to be angry. She had drawn the first blood, after all.

Then again, she was tired of not taken seriously. He was conceited himself. It was his own damn fault that he fell for it. The makeup she had been wearing smeared and she could've sworn she tasted blood that trickled down her mouth.

Her ears picked up the sounds of footsteps. His men were here. Despite her 21 years of experience, she cannot take on the entire Foot Clan by herself. It is quite obvious to her that he wanted to finish this. Spitting the blood and cradling the jaw with one  hand, she spoke, but there was a shudder in her voice, "Men.... they're such big babies. Its just a tiny scratch. Besides, if I wanted to kill you, I would've done it by now. You didn't take me seriously so I had to convince you somehow."

She struggled to get back to her feet. The force of the blow shook her to her core, "I also wanted to see if you are the real thing. I was right. I guess my job here is done. My offer still stands of course. You're call." She either had to fight or flee. Since she was outnumbered, there is a possibility she might have to flee. She begin to search through her pocket, hoping there was a smoke pellet in there. She had to get out of here.

Last edited by Mizune Junko on Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:22 pm

Lexi Davis wrote:
Lexi was happy that she would have company. Honestly, it got a little lonely in her apartment all by herself. Maybe it was time to have a roomie, and who better than this guy? The young woman didn't see it as 'hooking up' since she usually hung around with guys, but that's not to say that she didn't find him attractive. Still, getting to know someone and chemistry were really important to her. And love. Who knew how things would turn out, but she certainly wouldn't be dreading when it became time to go home.

"Gabe's not a bad person." Lexi answered when Laz questioned how she could be in the same room with him. "For the most part, anyway. He just... has a lot of personal demons." She explained. Aside from Ezekiel, Lexi knew him better than anyone. "He doesn't think when he's drunk, and as you could see.. he's shit-faced." Lexi rolled her eyes and took another swig of her drink.

"I don't know if she's sick, but I wouldn't be surprised. She's slept with like every foot member and god knows how many thugs. She may be my friend but I'll still admit she's a slut. I'm more worried about what she'll do to your friend. She gets a little rough."

That certainly concerned Lexi. While she was all for letting Gabriel learn his lesson, the last thing she wanted was for him to catch something deadly. Her widened gaze reflected her worry and she spared a glace at Ezekiel, silently pleading for him to do something. To intervene. To stop him! Surely it was too late by now. Gabe was probably already in the act.. she tried to shake that thought.

"...what she will do? What do you mean?" She asked with worry in her tone. "She won't physically hurt him, will she?"

Laz srugged again and soon Mikko's cries could be heard. He rolled his eyes. Well I only know what I've been told. I've never slept with her as hard as she's tried to get with me. But her men usually come out with scratches, bite marks, bruises, busted lips. She complains a lot that the men she's with aren't rough enough. She's a masochistic. But she wont kill him or anything. Unless he tries to leave before she's done.

Laz looked at the two girls and felt bad for them. They both obviously loved the guy, and the other guy there was just trying to tune everything out. I wouldn't pine over the guy.He told them. There are much better fish in the sea. Men that will treat you right.

Tiphanny ruffled Laz's hair. Like you? She asked with a smile.

Well I would be a good example. Laz answered with a grin. I'll be honest. I've...thought once or twice to risk asking Lexi out on a date. But I know you dragons hate us foot. he gave Lexi a wink and set his sword on the floor. Maybe i'll become some freelance hero. stalking the night rescuing people. Or i can be a stripper. He was joking about the stripper part, mostly. It was an option. He did need work after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:19 pm

Saki listened to the woman as she ascended from her injury. There was present fear in her tone as she spoke but still she retained her arrogance. That would have to be removed if she ever wanted to get on his good side. Not that Saki wasn't arrogant, he most certainly was by the very definition of the term. But he was allowed to be. His accomplishments, his achievements in such a young lifetime, were to be lauded and used as an example for other Foot ninja. His success was great and his wealth was plenty. Saki worked damn hard to achieve everything he has.

It is his right to be arrogant and conceited. She mentioned being able to kill him, which caused him to smile in return. "Very unlikely. As you said, all you did was nick me. Because that's all I allowed you to do. I allowed you to get close, I allowed you to scratch me and now I am allowing you to die. See the pattern here?", Saki chided. His tongue was like a verbal lashing and a good reminder to all Foot ninja and those who work for him to never, ever, think they can get the drop on him; at least not without him allowing it. This girl was trying to be more than she truly was. It was not that hard to see it.

The determination in her face to become as great as Saki himself. But it was just a silly dream. Surely, no one had his devotion and determination for success and greatness. His power is attributed to that determination to succeed in every goal he sets forth. It was stupid to even think that she would ever have the advantage over him, in any form. A beautiful girl is always the deadliest. Saki knows this. He lives by this statement. Karai, for example. A beautiful and deadly blossom despite her seemingly innocent appearance. Saki took people for granted, yes. But he wasn't stupid. This girl didn't know what she was even rambling about.

Saki moved around her, circling her. Like a predator circling its prey. Saki knew how to intimidate his victims with perfection. "Your offer, as I recall, was to be a respectful and loyal warrior in my army. Yet, you attack me, insult me and my success and have the gall to still 'offer' your services? You are an unusual woman!", he questioned angrily. The Foot ninja had their hands gripped onto the hilts of their katanas, poised and ready to strike at his command. But Saki suddenly started to chuckle at the idea. Slowly, it transformed into a cackle. This kunoichi reminded him of himself at a young age. Funny how that worked.

"You want in? You just have to pass the physical portion of our test. Not just anyone is allowed into such a prestigious organization, you understand. If you can impress me like you have today, I see good things in your future. Follow these ninja to the outside compound. I hope you are as prepared to prove to me what you can do as you were to disguise your motives... Good luck!", and with that he returned to his throne. He shut his eyes tight in thought. Little did she know that he had prepared a gauntlet to prepare all of his soldiers to face more than one enemy at a time; with nothing but their bare hands.

This would be entertainment at its finest.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:23 pm

Michelangelo Hamato wrote:
Mikey had missed a lot of the action. He had been busy testing out Don's new rocket skateboard that he had built himself and it worked like a dream. He had been enjoying sliding around the sewers, not a care in the world. For once he wasn't thinking about the Foot, the Shredder. He can kick back and relax for once.

He heard voices coming out of the Sewers. It looks like Raph and Leo are home. He had no clue where they had been. It sounded like they were arguing, as usual. So much for relaxation.

Can't a Turtle relax once in awhile? He pouted to himself. Following the voices, he gave his brothers a disarming grin and said, "What the two of you have been up to?"
Then he saw the gash on Raphael's arm. His blue eyes widened.

"What the hell happen to you two? You both looked like your tails just got kicked! Alright, who, what, where, when and why?"

Leo and Raph were almost to the lair when Mike came up to them. We had a run in with Shredder. We got lucky, things could have been worse. Is Don in the lair? Leo's number one priority was to get Raph taken care of. He wouldn't die of blood loss or anything but infections could be a bitch. He walked the rest of the way with his brothers to the lair and walked inside.

Donnie! He called out hopping he was home and not in some junk yard somewhere. He sat Raph down on the couch, pushing him really. Raph wasn't crippled or anything but Leo wanted him to rest. wait here for Don. He ordered. I'll make us some tea. Healing tea is just what they needed. it would relax them and help Raph's shoulder heal faster.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:55 pm

Oroku Saki wrote:
Saki listened to the woman as she ascended from her injury. There was present fear in her tone as she spoke but still she retained her arrogance. That would have to be removed if she ever wanted to get on his good side. Not that Saki wasn't arrogant, he most certainly was by the very definition of the term. But he was allowed to be. His accomplishments, his achievements in such a young lifetime, were to be lauded and used as an example for other Foot ninja. His success was great and his wealth was plenty. Saki worked damn hard to achieve everything he has.

It is his right to be arrogant and conceited. She mentioned being able to kill him, which caused him to smile in return. "Very unlikely. As you said, all you did was nick me. Because that's all I allowed you to do. I allowed you to get close, I allowed you to scratch me and now I am allowing you to die. See the pattern here?", Saki chided. His tongue was like a verbal lashing and a good reminder to all Foot ninja and those who work for him to never, ever, think they can get the drop on him; at least not without him allowing it. This girl was trying to be more than she truly was. It was not that hard to see it.

The determination in her face to become as great as Saki himself. But it was just a silly dream. Surely, no one had his devotion and determination for success and greatness. His power is attributed to that determination to succeed in every goal he sets forth. It was stupid to even think that she would ever have the advantage over him, in any form. A beautiful girl is always the deadliest. Saki knows this. He lives by this statement. Karai, for example. A beautiful and deadly blossom despite her seemingly innocent appearance. Saki took people for granted, yes. But he wasn't stupid. This girl didn't know what she was even rambling about.

Saki moved around her, circling her. Like a predator circling its prey. Saki knew how to intimidate his victims with perfection. "Your offer, as I recall, was to be a respectful and loyal warrior in my army. Yet, you attack me, insult me and my success and have the gall to still 'offer' your services? You are an unusual woman!", he questioned angrily. The Foot ninja had their hands gripped onto the hilts of their katanas, poised and ready to strike at his command. But Saki suddenly started to chuckle at the idea. Slowly, it transformed into a cackle. This kunoichi reminded him of himself at a young age. Funny how that worked.

"You want in? You just have to pass the physical portion of our test. Not just anyone is allowed into such a prestigious organization, you understand. If you can impress me like you have today, I see good things in your future. Follow these ninja to the outside compound. I hope you are as prepared to prove to me what you can do as you were to disguise your motives... Good luck!", and with that he returned to his throne. He shut his eyes tight in thought. Little did she know that he had prepared a gauntlet to prepare all of his soldiers to face more than one enemy at a time; with nothing but their bare hands.

This would be entertainment at its finest.

Keep deluding yourself, you arrogant ass... Obedience? Submissive? Respect? He wants her to be the archetypal Japanese woman. No way in hell is she ever going to play that role. Even though her name means "obedience", she's actually the opposite. She had never been obedient in her entire life and no way she is going to start now. But if she wanted to make it out alive, she has to play his game. Just the thought of being submissive made her sick to her stomach. There was no point in apologizing. She had never been the type to apologize, anyway.

So he led her into this death trap? So he had been testing her all this time. She watched him circling around her, like a vulture, ready to devour the carcass. She did not like it, not one bit. Just the thought of watching him circle around her like that made her even more nervous then before.

Narrowing her eyes in anger, she quietly nodded her head in agreement. She wasn't as stupid as she looked. She had a feeling that there were a lot more Foot soldiers in the building. Is he planning something? Whatever. There was a problem, though. She had no other weapons with her besides the ones that can fit in her pocket. She left her trusty naginata back at the apartment. They will have to do for now.

Marching towards the entrance gloomily, while muttering a few choice words (at herself, not him, don't want to make him angrier then he already is), That old hag is trying to get me killed! All that crap about men being weak... She rubbed her jaw, I wish she was here so she can see for herself just how strong he is. What have I gotten myself into?... She swore at herself for being so over confident. She swore at herself for feeling weak around him. But now, that is all that she has to be if she wants to survive this game. What choice did she have?

Looks like I get to play the damsel in distress after all...
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:47 pm

Lexi took another swig of her beer as she listened to Laz explain what Mikko liked to do to her men. She cringed, feeling a little guilty over the fact that she hadn't interjected like she had been tempted to, but there was no way in hell she was going after him while he was in the act. Mikko's loudness leaked through the thin walls of Tiph's apartment, causing Lexi to quickly stand and turn on the radio. It was bad enough knowing what was going on, she didn't need to hear it, too.  Rock poured through the speakers, just enough to muffle the sounds from outdoors, but low enough as to not interrupt conversation. With that taken care of, she reclaimed her spot next to Laz, grateful to be in good company. If she had to be upset over Gabe's reckless choices, it was nice to have a handsome distraction.

"I'm not.. pining over him.." Lexi told him, knowing that she and Gabriel could never be, so she wouldn't even entertain those thoughts. "I just.. worry about him, you know? I don't want him to die of AIDS or something. And.. I mean, maybe it does hurt a little.." She shrugged and took another sip of her beer, deciding to drop it.

Lexi wasn't sure if Tip was flirting with Laz, or just being friendly. It would kind of suck if her friend was targeting the guy. Lexi knew that she didn't have dibs on him and certainly didn't move that fast, it would just be nice if Tiph didn't have her sights on him. When he mentioned that he'd thought about mustering the bravery to ask her out a time or two, Lexi blushed ever so slightly. To know that he even considered her was flattering. He was a Foot. A higher up, and fucking gorgeous. She felt like a nobody next to him. Perhaps he was simply being polite. She spared him a shy smile and placed her now empty bottle on the table, reaching for a second as he began talking about potential jobs in a joking manner. Then he hit on something that grabbed her attention.

"The club I work at is looking for male dancers... and bouncers. I'm sure you would be good at either..."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Even if Tiphanny was hitting on Laz, which she wasn't, he wasn't interested in her. Tip was cute enough sure, but he had his sites on Lexi. Of course Laz liked to move slow. And staying with her for a few days would help them get to know each other. He didn't want to rush in and screw up the possiblity of being with her.

The mention of a bouncer earned a grin. I could do that. So you work for a club that has male strippers? what do you do at a gay club? Because Laz just assumed that it was a gay bar. That didn't bother him. A job was a job.

And I understand how you feel, I worry the same way about Mikko. Thankfully she does get tested twice a month.

He sipped his water. So how come you guys aren't out there causing trouble?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 11:41 pm

"I don't work at a gay club." Lexi smiled, amused by that. "We have a 'ladies night' where we feature male strippers." She told him. [/color=cyan]"And before you get the wrong idea about me, I'm a dancer.. not a stripper. I don't take it all off."[/color] She smiled. "If you want a job, I can pull some strings."

It gave her relief to know that Mikko was tested on a regular basis. Still, she knew that some STDs could go for months undetected, until a flare up occurred. :Gabe.. doesn't. But, when he comes in... I'm going to put the fear in him." She said, sparing him a mischievous grin. Then came the million dollar question. Why weren't they out there causing chaos?

"Well.. let's see. First this huge turtle threw an unconscious body onto our hood.. then I nearly ran over said Turtle. We chatted, he disappeared... then Tiph ran over Mikko... then I.. we met you." She smiled sweetly. "It turned out to be a pretty good night...
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 2:36 am

Laz couldn't help but chuckle at her putting the fear into Gabe. She really did care for the guy, he admired that. Lexi was really helping him relax and it seemed she had one hell of a night too. When she described all that they had been through he raised a brow.

That's one hell of a night. My night was pretty rough, But in the end i got to hang out with you guys so I guess it wasn't all bad. I do look forward to hanging out with you and getting to know you a little better.

He flashed Lexi a charming grin. Tiphanny rolled her eyes at the two, she was starting to feel like the third wheel. Geeze you two, why don't you just make out and get it over with.

Laz looked over at tiph and gave her an apologetic look. Sorry. But there will be no making out tonight, I like to take things slow. wine and dine and all that.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:07 pm

As soon as she reached the outside compound as instructed. Her face started to ache a little, but she couldn't worry about now. Looking around, she noticed there was nobody here. Was this a joke? She had no clue that he was preparing them to run the gauntlet, so to speak. Before she could even blink, a Foot soldier delivered a blow, which caused her to stagger again.

The blow was unexpected, but there was no time to assess the injury. Another Foot soldier tried to aim at her face, but she managed to dodge it swiftly. Then she understood. She was surrounded by Foot soldiers. They completely cornered her. It looks like she might have to fight her way out after all. It was a good thing they weren't armed, other then their bare hands, which were busy delivering blow after blow. All she could do is weave around, making sure that the blows don't come into contact with her body.

This is a piece of cake, really. Junko is used to getting ganged up. This happened all the time at the orphanage, but she can't be too over confident. It was that mistake which caused her to land in this position to begin with. He had shattered her confidence completely, but try not to let it show on her face.

The fighting seemed to last forever, but it only got started. Sweat had started to pour down her face and her body started aching, but she can't take a break now. She can't dodge them forever, but she felt reluctant to use her weapons. She started fighting back, delivering blow after blow, countering their attack.

For awhile, she had been fighting haphazardly and it was getting it her nowhere. That was due to the injury, which caused her to fight a little slower then usual. Besides, it was getting old. She needs to play Saki's game. That means she had to be ruthless and graceful at the same time. That means using her weapons...well, she already is wearing one of them. With a swift jab at a Foot Soldier's leg she managed to disable him, then with her foot, kicked him in the jaw, causing him to fly several feet. Then she shattered another Foot soldier's leg. Her techniques grew more brutal and graceful.

Last edited by Mizune Junko on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:17 pm

It seemed they all had one hell of a night. It honestly amazed Lexi that Laz could be so outgoing after everything he had just gone through. His future was uncertain and his life was now in danger, but the guy was making the most of it. She admired that. A smile stretched across her lips when he informed her that he was looking forward to getting to know her better. The same could be said about how she felt, but before she could voice that, Tiph piped in. With Laz, it was easy to forget that anyone else was in the room. The young woman certainly admired that he liked to take things slow. That was something they certainly had in common.

The guy was doing wonders at making her forget about what Gabriel was doing. He was making her care a little less, and her heart certainly felt less heavy. She took a sip of her beer, wondering if she should stop. Laz wasn't drinking, and maybe he wasn't comfortable around people who did.

"So, I'm guessing you don't drink?" She finally asked. "Are you straight edge?"
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 9:21 pm

No I drink. Usually when Mikko comes over and I don't have to be up early I'll go ona binge. But I have to stay alert tonight. Laz explained. He would have loved to get drunk with everyone, but if shredder came after him he had to be in his right mind. Plus he didn't want to look like a fool in front of Lexi. And he didn't know about this Gabe guy, would he take advantage of the girls once they were drunk? He had to be sober in case that happen.

So what else do you all do other then get drunk and high. The foot pretty much assumed the dragons were never sober.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 9:34 pm

Leonardo Hamato wrote:
Leo and Raph were almost to the lair when Mike came up to them. We had a run in with Shredder. We got lucky, things could have been worse. Is Don in the lair? Leo's number one priority was to get Raph taken care of. He wouldn't die of blood loss or anything but infections could be a bitch. He walked the rest of the way with his brothers to the lair and walked inside.

Donnie! He called out hopping he was home and not in some junk yard somewhere. He sat Raph down on the couch, pushing him really. Raph wasn't crippled or anything but Leo wanted him to rest. wait here for Don. He ordered. I'll make us some tea. Healing tea is just what they needed. it would relax them and help Raph's shoulder heal faster.

Don was standing outside his lab and Leo couldn't see him? This worried him. Shaking his had, he moved over to them. "No need to shout, I was right in front of you."

Then he looked over at Raph, seeing the gashes in his shoulder and sighed heavily. "I guess I don't have to ask what happened to you two." Since he heard them tell Mikey before Don came over.

"Meet me in my lab." He told them, heading back that direction to get things ready for his brothers. Raph was definitely the most crucial, but Don wanted to make sure Leo was alright, too.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 11:11 pm

Raphael rolled his eyes when Leo instructed him to stay on the couch. Really? As if he was planning on going anywhere at the moment. He had willingly came back to the lair, after all. Because sometimes even he knew when to back off. Considering the gaping wounds and the fact that the city was currently going bat-shit crazy, this was definitely one of those times.

It seemed that Leo was intent on making tea, which caused the red-clad turtle's features to contort in disgust. Herbal tea wasn't very pleasant, and usually he ended up dumping the shit out whenever Leo and Splinter weren't looking. "Bossin' me around and makin' tea...Jeez, Leo. Who needs a housewife with you around.." The bad boy jabbed in a teasing tone.

Now, Mikey was firing off the usual million questions, and Donnie was ordering him into his lab. Great. So much for a peaceful retreat. "Shredder's up to somethin'.." Raphael replied, but wouldn't go into detail just yet. After a long moment of hesitation, the reluctant Turtle pushed himself up from the couch, deciding that maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to have Donnie check out the wounds. "It's just a couple of scratches.." The hard-head tried to downplay it, but the blood pouring down his arm and shoulder was a clear indicator that it wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:07 am

"A couple of scratches?" Michelangelo repeated, looking at the deep gashes that were bleeding profusely. So it was your bright idea to fight the Shredder? It looks like the Haashi for us." Mike forgot that Splinter wasn't anywhere to be found. Most likely meditating somewhere. It is a good thing he wasn't here to see this or he'd freaked.

Mike watched Leo make the herbals tea. He doubt herbal tea would cure their current problem. Shredder is back and sooner or later, they are going to confront him. The Shredder had been a nightmarish figure in their lives. He knew sooner or later that they were going to confront him. He wasn't sure they were ready.

Trying to shake off his worries, he lifted the skateboard, tucking it under his arm, Don, the new skateboard works like a dream. Maybe it would be useful during our fight with Shredder."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:56 am

Leo chose to ignore Raph's comment and went about making the tea. When it was done, he poured some out of the pot and into a tea cup, a cup that looked much to delicate for Raph's hands. He went into the lab where everyone was gathering and placed the cup on a table beside Raph for when Don was done.

It's more then a couple of scratches, Raph. You got lucky, you could have been more seriously hurt. We are not going up against Shredder again until we have more information on him and the Foot. And we have a clear and solid plan of attack.

But until then, what? Did they just stay in the sewer and not worry about what was going on in the streets? They couldn't do that. They had to try and help the innocent people. WE can still help though. We can take out some of the thugs that are terrorizing people. We just have to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 2:07 am

Don finished getting everything ready for Raph.  Then he turned to see said brother already waiting for him.  He was both surprised and relieved that Raph didn't ignore him.  It was good to know that Raph wanted him to check on his wounds to make sure there wasn't anything unseen going on.

"Okay..."

He moved over to Raph and lightly tugged on his good arm to get him into the chair so Don could get a closer look at the gashes.  Luckily they weren't very deep, but they still definitely required stitches.  Reaching over to get a wet cloth in a bowl of water, he gently cleaned around the slash marks.  It didn't take a genius to figure out who caused the marks.  

He heard Mikey compliment and smiled softly as he kept his eyes on his work, being as gentle as he could.  "I'm glad you like it, Mikey."  But he wasn't quite sure it would be a good idea to use them in an attack by Shredder.  "They're too noisy to use in battle," he told his brother, shaking his head.  "I would need to find a quieter motor if we were to do that."  

Not that he planned on using that idea. It was just too risky.  They were much better being on foot if they needed a quick escape.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:51 am

"No I drink. Usually when Mikko comes over and I don't have to be up early I'll go ona binge. But I have to stay alert tonight."

Lexi completely understood his reasoning. Had she realized that it was why he was holding back, she wouldn't have asked. In fact, she now felt bad for drinking in front of the guy.She already had a beer and a half in her, but decided to casually put her bottle down, feeling it was the respectful thing to do. "Well, you don't have to be alert alone." She told him, flashing him a sweet smile. No need in telling him that she was feeling slightly buzzed since this wasn't her first encounter with alcohol tonight. She felt bad that his life was now in danger, all because he decided to do the right thing. She hardly knew the guy, but he didn't deserve this.

"Don't worry. We'll keep you safe." She told him, hoping they could keep that promise. Sure, they would try.. but The Purple Dragons were nothing compared to the Foot. There was a whole other level to them. Lexi tried to think of someone that may be able to help him, and it didn't take long for her thoughts to drift to Leonardo. The Turtle had given her his number in case she ever needed his help... well she needed it for Laz. "I know us Dragons aren't much but... I know someone that may be able to help." She told him, offering him a reassuring smile.

"So what else do you all do other then get drunk and high. The foot pretty much assumed the dragons were never sober."

Hearing that the Foot thought intoxication was all the Purple Dragons were capable of caused her to frown. It would have been offensive, it not for the truth. She was thoughtful for a moment, trying to think of their redeeming qualities but was coming up short. "Not all of us are druggies." She told him. Sure, she liked her alcohol and occasionally took narcotics when she became stressed or depressed, but there were a lot of times when she was sober. "I mean, I know the Foot don't like us because they think they're better than us.. but someone has to do their dirty work." She defended, but controlled her the irritation and prevented it from being obvious in her tone. She wasn't upset with Laz, just the stereotype that the Dragons carried.  "We hang out.." She told him, just as Gabriel made an appearance.. "We're there for each other..." She said, watching him retreat towards one of the back rooms. She only got a fleeting glance of him, but her ex adorned enough blood to catch her gaze. It caused her to worry and she visibly cringed, but she fought back the urge to go after him. She had to let him live his own mistakes. Still, she was angry at him, and at Mikko.

Her attention returned to Laz and she tried to shrug off her concern for Gabriel. "I guess you could say that The Purple Dragons are party animals...but there's more to me than just that..."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:47 pm

Laz frowned as he realized he probably offended her and her friends. That was not what he meant to do. He raised his arms, placing one behind Lexi and rested them on the couch behind him. He was feeling a lot better about the night, but knew that in the morning he would have to deal with things.

Didn't mean to offend. He told her and flashed her a charming smile. I'm sure there's a lot more to you, and I cant wait to get to know all about you.

Just then Mikko and Gabe came back in. He cringed at Gabe but didn't say anything. When Gabe was away from ear shot he looked at Mikko. You couldn't go easy on the guy?

Mikko shrugged at the question.He handled it like a pro. Now I have to go look for large turtles.

That got Tiphanny's attention. Lexi has one of their numbers! She informed.

Mikko grinned at that info and clapped her hands. Perfect! Lets see it. Mikko said and held her hand out to Lexi. Of course Lexi would give up the information, she had to, it was shredder's orders and the dragons did work for the foot. This is going to make my job a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:03 pm

"It's okay." Lexi tried to assure Laz. Yeah, she was offended that the Foot did indeed think so lowly of them, but it wasn't Laz' fault. And.. maybe The Foot were right. The Dragons knew how to party, but they usually got the job done. Usually. Tonight had been an exception, but what had been asked of them was completely insane. Lexi was still mentally shaken by the body that had crashed against their hood. Was the guy dead? It was something she would never know. And then there was her encounter with the large reptile. It wasn't her first time meeting one, but now there were so many questions that needed answers. Now that she had the blue-clad turtle's number, she would surely get those answers.

She silently listened to the exchange between Mikko and Laz, feeling disgusted with the woman. Yes. Gabe probably handled the abuse well, but this woman knew nothing about him. She didn't know his history and all he had been through, and the abuse he'd received that still effected him on a mental level.  Sure, Gabe was not innocent in this. He had consented, after all.  Maybe this whole experience would teach him a lesson. Those wounds worried her and she started to go check in on him, but then Mikko mentioned that she would now be on a mission to find large turtles. What shocked her even more was Tiph's willingness to expose the fact that Lexi had one of their contact information. Lexi's eyes grew wide, then she sent a death glare in her friend's direction, silently telling her to shut up.

Now Mikko was reaching out, expecting Lexi to relinquish the piece of paper that the Turtle had given her. Fat chance. She knew that there was a rivalry between The Foot and the Turtles. Mikko's intentions were not well-placed.

"That's funny, Tiph." She snorted at her friend, then looked at Mikko. "I don't have it... Tiph must have hit her head when she ran you down." Lexi lied. True, The Purple Dragons worked under Shredder, but that didn't mean that Lexi would jeopardize the lives of an endangered species.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 3:30 pm

Mikko was not happy that Lexi was withholding information that she needed. She folded her arms and frowned. You can give me the number, or, I can start killing people until I draw them out. Or, tell Shredder that you are withholding information about them, maybe he can convince you give it up.

Of course telling shredder she couldn't get a number from a dragon would be imbarissing. But she was trying to scare Lexi.

Tiphanny stepped in and nudged Lexi. This could get you a raise. You move higher up then even Ezekiel. Having this could be a good thing for you. you have to think of yourself here.

I would listen to your friend. Mikko said.

But Laz was hearing none of it. He was tired of the threats and Shredder killing innocent lives. No. Tell shredder what you want you are not getting information from anyone in here. He said standing up and putting a heavy hand on Mikko's shoulder, he started to lead her out of the house, but Mikko turned on him and flipped him over her shoulder onto his back.

I'll be back with back-up. Mikko spat and walked out of the apartment.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:42 pm

"If you think that would help, Donnie, then go for it." If he had ears, it would've perked up at the word 'helping others'. This is one of the reasons why he is more passionate about this mission then Raphael. He may be pessimistic about the human race, but Mikey, on the other hand, doesn't believe that the humans are all bad. Oh, sure, he had gotten his fair share of screams, but he tried his best to shrug it off.

It also didn't stop him from trying to help.

"Leo's right. The humans could use our help. Maybe it is time for Turtle Titan to make a comeback?" He smiled at his brothers hopefully. They know they won't approve of his alter ego, but he would do anything to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foot Prints [Open to all]
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next