TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 10:40 pm

Love looked up at him with a bit of confusion. I have lived among snapping turtles and gators all my life. I never seen them fight each other unless over food. They didn't seem to mind living together though. Maybe it's different beacuse you are both mutants?
Back to top Go down
Slash
Canon
Slash

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 2:10 am

He nods and looks ashamed. "It ... has gotten a little easier for us to control, probably because we are friends... but sometimes... like for example if Squirt visits near to her... cycle days we may get a little territorial even though neither of us actually view her as a potential mate. But the extra... scent does stir a instinct to fight for her. Might happen a bit now your about - sometimes it's just prolonged time in each others company we feel like the other male is encroaching on our turf and we get going..." He shrugs.

"It most likely is the mutation." He stands finally and stretches. " I need to drain the lizard - huh then I have somewhere to be... if your not here when I return from bathroom it was pleasant meeting you.' He nods and heads towards the back of the Den to the loo space.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 2:17 am

Love nodded, but she still figured the men should be able to control themselves. such beast! when he got up and told her he needed to go she too stood up.

It was nice meeting you too. I'm sure we will see each other again soon. I think I'm going to head out myself. see ya.

Love gave a little wave and headed out the den and up to the streets. Once there she made her way to the nearest roof top to run around and play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: