TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reluctant Alliance

Go down 
+6
Mizune Junko
Lexi Davis
Mikko McKinnon
Loventrice Dixon
Gabriel Juvanni
Leonardo Hamato
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 12:33 am

11:00am
Oct. 29, 2014
day after foot prints https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net/t32-foot-prints-open-to-all

Leo didn't get much sleep last night. He had stayed over at Lexi's house to watch over her and the place, Ally kept him company for most of the night which was nice. It didn't even dawn on him that he hadn't told anyone where he was. That others might be worried about him and that Splinter was planing his death. He was just helping out a friend, who he wished was more then a friend. But spending the night talking with Laz he found that he too was after the woman. And who was Lexi going to choose? The human of course. It was heart breaking but he had to face facts, he wouldn't catch the attetnion of any human female any time soon. But he even still, he stuck around to make sure everyone was safe. and it was a pretty quiet night.

Leo woke up early as did Laz. They tip toed around the place so not to wake anyone else up.

Laz was still talking about talking to Mikko and Leo agreed to go with him. Honestly, Leo didn't think there was much hope for the girl. But Laz seemed to think there was.  There was no harm in talking so Leo would go with him. But not until everyone else woke up He didn't want to just ditch everyone and there was no way they were inviting Mikko back to Lexi's place.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 1:36 am

Like Leo, Lexi had gotten very little sleep that night, but she didn't venture outside of the bedroom because she hoped at any moment she would drift off. Luckily she couldn't hear any of the conversations that had taken place in the den, therefor she had no idea that both Leo and Laz wanted something other than friendship. Well, it was kinda obvious with Laz, and she had gotten hints from Leo. Of course she would have no idea how heartbreaking and discouraging Laz' revolution had been to the reptile. Indeed, there was bliss in the unknowing.

Thankfully Lexi had managed to drift off to sleep, but the slumber lasted for a little over an hour. Nod adequate rest for anyone, especially a person in her position. It looked as though she would be skipping out on classes today, too. No wonder she was flunking. It reminded her of a little talk that Hun had given her once upon a time. She should just quit school. She was a Dragon, after all. It was damnation..

'I'm only a decoy..'

Lexi's eyes fluttered open but she hesitated, not wanting to leave the comfort of her bed just yet. Only an hour of sleep... man, she felt like crap but today had to be started. She had guests, after all. People who had also given up sleep to make sure she was safe. With a sigh, the young woman forced herself out of bed and slid into a pair of jogging pants and a loose fitting pink shirt. As far as she knew, today she was staying indoors until tonight, and then she had that date with Laz. That was, if he remembered. It would be understandable if he didn't, there was a lot going on and his best friend was at the core of most of it.

Lexi ventured out of the bedroom, seeing that both Leo and Laz were awake. She spared the two a smile. "Good morning. I hope you two got some sleep..." She glanced to the recliner where Gabriel had been the night before, but now he was nowhere to be seen. Then the unmistakable sound of someone barfing in the bathroom signaled her to where he was. She just rolled her eyes. Obviously someone had a little too much alcohol last night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ally had been up all night, too. Yeah, the whole avoiding sleep thing was hard, but the young woman had made it. Leo had helped a lot with that. The guy was a good conservationist. She had also finally gotten Laz to introduce himself, since he had kinda ignored the question earlier that night. It was good having 'people' to distract her from her demons, if only for a little while. When the two had finally drifted off to sleep, Ally headed into the kitchen, deciding that she would whip up a breakfast for everyone. It was the least she could do for being allowed to stay the night. Lexi didn't have much in her kitchen, but the blonde made do with what she had, deciding that she would go out and 'steal' some groceries from an ex boyfriend that owed her money. The dumbass never locked his doors...

Hearing movement, Ally popped her head out of the kitchen and smiled at the others. "I'm making breakfast!!" She told everyone, hoping they were hungry. "I used up all your food, Lexi... but don't worry! I can get you more!!"

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Donatello wrote:
Ohhhh, if only it were true. Splinter drilled all of them during practice and at the breakfast table. Don couldn't believe that Leo never even checked in. That worried him more than anything. Leo was in a strange place, with humans, no less. Anything could have happened.

When Splinter asked where Leo was for the umpteenth time, Don finally reached into his belt to pull out his phone. They were going to get an answer one way or another. Don was really fidgeting nervously while he waited for Leo to pick up.

"Come on, Leo...pick up!"

Leo was well rested. He was use to not getting that much sleep and the smell of food from the kitchen helped wake him up. He smiled at lexi when she greeted them. I got enough. I hope that you got some sleep. He told her and started to put his gear on. He would have to check in with his family soon. It had just hit him that he had not done that. Man was he going to be in trouble, And it was so out of character for him too.

Maybe it was true what TV always said, Women make you do crazy things. though he didn't feel anything he did was crazy.

when Ally spoke up he headed in the kitchen to see if he could be of help, but once he got there his phone started to ring. He knew what the call was even before he looked at the ID.

He stepped away from the others and answered the phone.

Leo here.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:30 pm

Laz also dressed. He had been in just his boxers all night. Covered in the warm and sweet smelling sheets. Once dressed he greeted the others and gave Lexi and Ally a hug. Food smells good, anything I can help with? He asked as Leo went off to take a phone call. He would be making his own phone call soon.

He glanced over at Lexi and flashed her a smile. Don't fill up too much, I'm going to treat you to a large dinner later. He hadn't forgotten about their date, how could he?! He just had a few things to take care of before night came.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 12:58 am

Lexi didn't mind that Ally had used up the food. In fact, she was thankful that the girl had taken on the chore of making breakfast. It made her feel bad that she hadn't gotten up early enough to do it herself, but Ally didn't seem to mind. She was certain the girl was just looking for something to keep her mind off things.

"It's okay, Ally.." The tired woman told her as she took a seat at the table. She would have offered to help, but it seemed Ally had everything almost finished. Just then Laz popped in and Leo headed off to take a phone call. She smiled at the guy, glad that he had in fact remembered their date. It had been a while since she had gone out with anyone..it was certainly long overdue.

"I can't wait." She said, sparing him a tired smile.

"Nah, I've got it." Ally told Laz as she placed a plate full of waffles on the table with the eggs and sausage she had prepared only moments before. Overhearing Laz' comment to Lexi and her reply, she spared the two a devious smile.

"Oooh, someone gettin' lucky tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Donatello wrote:
It seemed like an eternity before his brother finally answered his phone. And Leo sounded so casual when he answered. It both comforted Don that Leo was truly okay, but it also upset him that he had to take the initiative to even talk to Leo in the first place.

Wasn't Leo supposed to be the responsible one??

Don held up his hand when Raph told him he was going to kill Leo if he wasn't already dead. "Leo, where have you been?! Do you realize what time it is? You didn't even let anyone know you were okay! What were you thinking?!"

Don's frantic but relieved voice kept increasing in volume, demanding answers for where Leo has been all night. Well, he already pretty much knew that answer, but what Leo hadn't told him was why.

Leo let out a deep sigh and ran his hand over the top of his head. I know I should have called but I got caught up with things. I'm fine though I spent the night at Lexi's place. I'm not going to be home for a few hours. I'm going with Laz to meet up with someone. He explained. He knew he was in trouble though, with his brothers and with his father. And honestly he was not looking forward to heading home at all.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Laz grinned at Ally and nodded. I'm getting lucky. Any man would be lucky to have a date with lexi. Though...I do have some compation. He said and motioned to Leo. He's got that hots for you too. He informed Lexi. Not that he cared. No way was Lexi going to go for some turtle. Anyway he had a date with her. He was in!

The food smells great Ally. How about tomorrow I cook dinner for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 12:16 am

"Well jeeze, I really wish a guy would say things like that about me.." Ally teased, but honestly wasn't offended that Laz seemed to smitten with Lexi. Hell, Lex was hot, for sure. But then the guy informed Lexi that Leo also had a thing for her. That certainly wasn't news to Ally, but it seemed to surprise Lexi. The woman blushed ever so slightly, but didn't comment. Leo may be on the phone, but it wasn't as if he couldn't hear them, too.

Leo.. had a crush on her? A part of her couldn't help but feel honored.. how many girls had won the attention of one of the illusive Turtles? He seemed sweet enough, and noble.. but she still didn't know that much about him, or Laz for that matter. Okay, so now her head was starting to hurt just thinking about being the object of both of their desires.

Sensing Lexi's awkwardness, Ally was quick to jump on the change of subject that Laz had offered. "That would be awesome! I'm sure you're a damn good cook!" And she wondered if Leo would be invited.. because he was great at conversation and the poor guy could keep up with her randomness. Besides, she didn't want to be the only third wheel in this little 'date'...
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:38 pm

I can cook a pretty awesome hamburger. Or are any of you veggies. you know the no eat meat kinda people? I use to be. but cow just taste so good. Laz reached out and ruffled Ally's hair. Maybe you should ask Leo out. He suggested. It would be better then they guys she was seeing now. and it would distract Leo away from Lexi.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:42 pm

Splinter wrote:
Splinter is a master of martial arts, and at controlling his emotions. Hours of meditation helped gain the focus he needed to control them. But now, he can sense his own sense of control slipping away. When Raphael came home, there were gashes on his arm. The cuts were familiar to him. They were definitely done by a blade. It meant...no, he is back. And what is Leonardo doing? Playing hooky with who knows whom.

Gripping the phone and with a trembling voice, "Leonardo, where are you? Why haven't you come home?" The tone is sharp and shaking. There was a strain in his voice; he was trying hard not to raise his voice.

Great now Master Splinter was on the phone and he had to explain himself. I am with some friends. there was some trouble and I had to stay over at her home. But everything is ok now. I'll be home soon, Master I promise. There's just something I have to do first.

Hopefully there wouldn't be too many questions. Didn't they trust him by now? That he knew what he was doing? Of course he had no idea that Don had been attacked. Or that Raph was injured. All he knew was he had to hope out his human friends, help Lexi.

I'll be home soon. He repeated and hope there wasn't a damned for him to come home now.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:54 pm

It was clear from the telephone conversation that Leo's family were not happy with him. Lexi understood that they were only concerned and with good reason. It could end badly if Leo trusted the wrong person and they had no way of knowing that she had actually put her life in danger by trying to protect them. She just hoped that they understood Leo's side of it. Maybe if she explained it to them, they wouldn't be so angry. Maybe, just maybe he would be willing to take her to see them so she could talk. She was willing to do anything she could to help the poor guy out.

"Mmm, hamburgers.. " Ally licked her lips as she finished setting the table, and took her seat. Hearing his comment about being a vegetarian once upon a time, the young woman looked him up and down. "Well, you certainly didn't get those muscles without any protein." Indeed, Laz was a handsome human, but she knew he was probably off limits with Lexi in the picture. When he suggested that she ask Leo out, the blonde gave the guy a look of disbelief. Not that she was offended by it, just... the notion of dating a Mutant had never crossed her mind. Hell, she didn't think such things existed until last night.

Leo was nice. And funny. Definitely a good catch. But how would that work? She shifted her eyes to where Leo was standing, looking him up and down, He was certainly handsome in his own way, and far more of a gentleman than most human males she had met. After her gaze was satisfied, she looked back at Laz, leaning in so only he could hear. "But... how would that work? I mean, he would probably have to use a hefty bag as a condom..."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 9:52 pm

Splinter wrote:
plinter turned around, his ears twitching at the sound of Raphael's snide voice. He gave him a warning look. Raphael was already in enough trouble as it is. If he continues acting like this he would be digging himself into a pretty deep hole.

At the word 'friends', Splinter's eyes widened and for awhile, he felt confused. The only friends they had were Miss O'Neil and Mr. Jones. Leonardo didn't had any other friends. And didn't he warned his sons time and time again for trusting humans? Yes, Mr. Jones and Miss O Neil were an exception, but not all humans were like them.

Swallowing the anger that dared rise in his throat, "We will have a discussion about your new friends later, but right now, we need you home!" The tone is stern and authoritative. It wasn't like Leonardo to act this way. Why did he disobeyed him? That ominous feeling that something is wrong with his son loomed over him. Was there something Leonardo wasn't telling him?

Leo knew the moment he answered the phone that they would want him to come home. But he had talked to Laz last night about Mikko and he promised to go with him to talk to her. Now his father was telling him to come home now. He was stuck. On one hand he knew he needed to listen to his father on the other hand he did make a promise.

Would he be able to leave the lair once he went back? Maybe he could touch base with his family then go back out and meet up with Laz.

Mater Splinter...There is this woman. and...I need to help her out. But...I'll come home.

He felt defeated. But it was the burden that he had to carry. He was suppose to be the leader, the responsible one. He heard Raph's comment and rolled his eyes. So what if he made new friends? shouldn't they be happy for him, maybe even want to meet his new friends? This was probably the one time in Leo's whole life he felt his father and his brothers were being unfair. But there was nothing he could do.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:00 pm

Laz burst out in a laugh. He shook his head a little. I wouldn't want to know what he needs down there But i didn't say to sleep with him. Just see if he wants to hang out. Laz shrugged his shoulders. sounds like he's going to need some distraction by the sound of his conversation. Must have a strict home life.

He sat up straight and got serious for a moment.

Ally. You need someone who can protect you. You need to get away from thees asses that hurt you. you know that. Look, I'm going to snag a job at the local strip club as a bouncer, I know the owner. and I do plan on getting a new apartment. I could use a roommate. I'll hook you up with a job. and you can move in with me. If the gods are on my side Lexi and I will work out. he said and shot Lexi a wink.

and I want you to be taken care of. I'm just trying to look out for everyone. Even the big turtle guy. and Gabe, I think I can maybe start traning him and who ever else wants to fight. he'll need to get off the drugs though.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 12:19 am

It seemed like Laz was trying to give Ally advice, and Lexi appreciated that. She had tried several times to get through to the girl, but nothing she said seemed to stick. A part of her could understand, though. It was one thing to give advice. Hell, people did that for her all the time. But just dropping her position as a decoy was easier said than done. She had several reasons holding her there, and one of those reasons was emerging from the bathroom. Gabe came into the kitchen, looking a little less than okay. The thug plopped down at the table, his bloodshot eyes instantly fixating on a bottle of brew that say tauntingly at the table's center.

"Oh, no you don't.." Lexi scolded, and scooted it out of his reach as his hand moved toward it. "Putting more alcohol in your system isn't going to help a hang over..." Gabe's growing addictions was concerning Lexi and she knew it had to do with Ezekiel not being around as much as he used to. It was kind of sad, really. Gabriel really looked up to the guy, but sometimes Eze could seem do indifferent. It didn't mean that Zeke didn't care, he just wasn't as open with his feelings as Gabriel was. Though Gabriel had hurt her, she couldn't help but feel bad for the guy. He just seemed... lost.

Ally nibbled on her breakfast, appreciative of Laz' advice. Hell, not too many people cared enough to waste their breath. But this was the only life she knew. Living for the moment, and having to 'please' guys in order to have a place to crash. Having to drop out of school at such a young age, finding a job was difficult so supporting herself wasn't that simple. Despite the heaviness, Ally managed a grin.

"Okay.. sure, I'll be your roomie." She winked. "And hey, if you can get me a job.. that would be great. But, would they hire me at the bar? I'm only 18.." It seemed that Laz was trying extra hard to pair her up with Leo, it was certainly amusing... "Heh, you're really trying to eliminate the competition, aren't ya.." Another wink as she sipped on her juice, her gaze once again drifting in Leo's direction....

Lexi blushed a little, not only at Laz' comment that he hoped things worked out between them, but Ally's comment, too. Did they not realize that she was sitting right there? Laz certainly did, but he was just that flirtatious...
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Laz looked over at gabe. He was going to say something about the drugs and booze and all, but felt now wasn't the time to give a speech to a guy he didn't really know. But there would be a time when Laz would offer his help. He turned back to Ally and smiled.

It's a club.uh strip club actually. you can be a waitress. I wouldn't ask you dance. that would be wrong. but handing out drinks to people isn't a bad job. tips are good i hear and your age is fine for the job.

At ally mentioning competition he just smiled sheepishly. Can't ever be too careful. I just like seeing people safe and happy is all.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 11:30 pm

Donatello wrote:
Donatello had remained quiet and just listened to what he could from Leo and Splinter's conversation. Their sensei had really taken it better than Don thought he would. Better than he did, for sure. Don was just worried that Leo had gotten in over his head (not unlike Raph) and had no backup.

Part of his worry had to be from Raph's situation yesterday and Don had to 'clean it up'. That little part still hadn't been properly addressed, but Don knew it was coming. All he knew was he was going to keep his beak shut while Raph explained himself.

Don glanced at Raph and Mikey, seeing both of their 'storms' in their eyes. He knew why Raph was upset, but Donnie didn't think Mike did anything wrong. He was just concerned for his brothers. Don didn't blame him for telling Splinter what was up. And Don was prepared to face whatever consequences Master Splinter saw fit.

After the brief but apparently calming conversation between Leo and Splinter, Don took the phone back, seeing if his brother was still on the line. "Leo? Are you still there?"

Leo was happy Splinter seemed to understand, but he knew he couldn't be too late in going home so him and Laz would have to meet Mikko very soon. When Don got back on the phone he was ready for another speech.

Yeah I'm still here. I'm really sorry I didn't check in with you guys, things just got away from me. But I'm ok. and I'll be home soon.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Gabriel stared blankly at the food for what seemed like minutes, but made no attempt at taking anything. After his battle with nausea, he certainly wasn't feeling up to swallowing anything that would just come up again. Booze on the other hand, that was a different story. But Lexi had already made it obvious that he wouldn't be getting any of that. It was probably a good thing. Someone had to be his voice of reason.

Lexi sat quietly, listening to Laz and Ally talk. It seemed that the guy was trying to help her out, and Ally was overly enthusiastic about it. Working at a bar was right up her... well.. alley. She was certainly good with the men and would make a killing in tips. But all of this had Lexi wondering...

"You wouldn't happen to be talking about AJ's, would you...."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 10:31 pm

yeah that's the place. Laz told Lexi. You've been? Of course she probably didn't hang out there. the only girls who hung out at a strip joint where the ones working the club.

Laz finished his meal and leaned back on his seat. Breakfast was good, thank you. he then looked to Gabe. Hey if you're up for it, wanna come with Leo and me to talk to Mikko about some things, the more voices of reason she has the more likey she will actually listen.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 11:12 pm

At Laz' question, Lexi blushed ever so slightly and gently bit on her bottom lip. Obviously the guy had been there before, but it was evident that he had no idea that she danced there...

"You could say that.." Lexi told him, not sure how she was supposed to tell him. Would he think any differently of her, knowing that she works at a strip joint?

"She dances there.." Gabriel blurted out, not seeing any harm in it. He finally reached for a slice of bacon, but hesitated. He was unaware of the death-stares that he was getting from Lexi..

"But, I don't strip down..." She quickly interjected. Ally smiled, finding this all rather amusing. Lexi was awfully shy about it. Why should she be? The guy was eventually going to see her naked, that was obvious. She gave it two days, and Laz would be in Lexi's panties....

Hearing Laz' invite, Gabe gave a small nod as he finally braved a small bite of the bacon. "Yeah, I'll go.."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 11:19 pm

Well that surprised Laz, he didn't think Lexi would be a dancer. But he could see it. It was a shame he never seen her work there. Well I know another girl who doesn't strip down either. mostly because she is really a he. so yeah. Laz was happy to hear that Gabe would be tagging along. The more people the better, Mikko gave in pretty eaisy to peer pressure.

We'll go as soon as Leo is ready. He would have asked the girls to come too, but after what Mikko did it wasn't a good idea.

How long have you been working there? he asked Lexi. Obviously he didn't really care if she was a dancer or not. money was money. Even he had thought about stripping down a few times to make some more money.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 11:43 pm

"Well I have to pay the bills, you know? Hun doesn't exactly pay that well... he thinks 'protection' with a little something extra here and there is enough..." Lexi rolled her eyes. It was sad. Because she risked her life, just like the guys did. But she knew he wasn't exactly fair with them, either. It was all about serving him in exchange for protection. At least that's how she saw it. Some of the guys, like Gabriel, saw it as family. His biggest reason for being there was Ezekiel. Gabe was in the mess because of him. It was sad.

"What's your friend's name?" Lexi asked, curious if she knew this person, and if she did.. she certainly had no idea that 'she' was actually a 'he'...

"I've been there a few months. Even though I don't strip, AJ wouldn't let me dance until I turned 21. I don't trust the bouncers there, so Gabe or Ezekiel are usually by escorts.. but maybe now that I hear that there may be a new bouncer joining the mix..." She winked, "Maybe I'll feel safer..."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 12:24 am

Leo hung up the phone and hurried back to the others. He had no idea what they had been talking about, or that any of them heard his side of the conversation. My family is pretty upset at me. I have to get home soon so we should meet your friend now.

Laz gave Lexi a grin then looked at Leo when he came up to them. With a nod Laz pulled out his phone and called Mikko.

Mikko had been up and was working out in the dojo when her phone rang, seeing it was Laz she walked away from the others ad answered it. The conversation was quick, Laz wanted to meet her and she agreed. They would meet on the roof of a flower shop. She was a little confused as to why they were meeting on rooftops, he didn't tell her that Leo would be there.

Laz hung up and stood from his chair. Lets head out and get this over with.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:04 am

All too soon, it seemed that it was time to go. Lexi would have rather have Gabriel here, especially in his condition, but maybe it was best that he go with Laz and Leo. Who knows, maybe he could be useful in persuading Mikko. He had sex with the girl, after all. Then again, that really didn't mean anything. They were just each other's flavors.

"You guys be careful.." She told them, obviously still not trusting that girl. Hopefully she wouldn't bring backup, but as far as she had heard, Mikko didn't know that Laz was bringing Leo...or Gabriel.

Gabriel pushed up from his chair and after slipping into his wifebeater and shoving a pistol into the waistline of his jeans, he waited for the others.. "Ready when ya'll are.." He said, gesturing for Jigs to stay back. It was best to leave the dog behind to keep the girls safe...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 11:38 pm

I'm ready. We'll be careful. Leo promised Lexi. He then gave her and Ally a hug. I wont be coming back after, I have to head home. But I'll call you soon. With that he and Laz headed to the door with Gabe and headed out.

Laz lead the way to the roof top and took the fire escape ladder to head up there. Mikko will be here in a bit. She probably has to sober up real quick.

Is she always under the influence of something? Isn't that frowned on in the foot? Leo asked as he followed Laz.

I doubt shredder knows. I don't know how he doesn't know. He musn't be as smart as he thinks he is. I think Karai knows though, nothing really gets past her.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 1:22 am

Now that the boys were all gone, it was just Lexi and Ally. Lexi was extremely grateful to have Ally to keep her distracted, because even though Laz and Mikko were friends, she had seen how the girl had treated him back at Tiph's place. Some friend, she thought.

"They're gonna be okay.." Ally tried to reassure Lexi, sparing the woman a wink as she started cleaning up the table. Her tension hung thickly, and she understood why she was worried, but she was certain that everything would indeed work out alright.

"Let's see, you have an ex Foot ninja, an active ninja that could probably kick all of the Foot's ass, and... Gabriel." Okay, so Gabriel was drunk as fuck and if things got hairy, he could be in some trouble, but she knew Laz and Leo wouldn't let anything happen to the guy. "And you know as well as I do Gabriel can charm the panties off most females, so chil-lax. Everything's gonna be fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reluctant Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance Empty

Back to top Go down

Reluctant Alliance
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: