TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drugs and dates

Go down 
+6
Lexi Davis
Gabriel Juvanni
Lazarus King
Ezekiel Blat
Leonardo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Drugs and dates - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:45 am

Lexi was caught off guard when Laz suddenly scooped her up into those amazing arms of his. A huge smile stretched across her lips as he carried her into the bedroom and gently placed her on the bed. As he moved on top of her, she could feel her heart pounding wildly within the confines of her chest when his lips once again met hers. God, everything about this incredible man was driving her wild. His every touch, his every kiss. She kissed him deeply, trying to quiet the pounding in her head but there was no calming the excitement and nervousness that coursed through her.

She hummed against his lips, eyes sliding closed as she felt his finger slip beneath her shirt and caress her bare skin. Her own fingers fumbled with the hemline of his shirt and she attempted to pull it off...
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 4:00 am

When Mikko took the joint, Raphael expected that she was just going to coach him on how this was done. But she took this experience to a whole new level. She straddled him, which was a huge fucking turn on. Such a simple gesture, but feeling her warmth against his legs put him on edge. Then she took a puff of the joint, allowing the smoke to venture into his mouth. He took it in, and held it for a moment before releasing..

Mikko's lips were right there waiting and she met them in a kiss, which he gave in to. What was there to lose? What did he care if he got hurt? He already was.. his family had caused more damage than this girl could ever muster. He returned the kiss, giving into it.. until he felt the hotness burning at the back of his throat and the tightness in his tail...

...No...

He had almost killed her before. It took everything he had to end the kiss, and he tried to meet her gaze..

"We..can't do this. Not until I can control myself.."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 4:01 am

Mikey couldn't believe what he was hearing. He actually left? His blue eyes widened and looked at Leo with a disbelieving look. This was their band! They were planning to do a Christmas album together. Or at least a Christmas card. They were the Four Musketeers! How can Raph do this to them?

"He-he will come back, won't he?" Who would he pull pranks on? Or torture him with horror films? How are they going to get along without him? He still hadn't made that pizza he promised to make. This wasn't fair!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 4:03 am

god he was so hot! She had never wanted a man so much before. But sadly he pulled away, and maybe that was for the best. She gave him a little smile and laid a hand on his cheek.

Ok, love. I know you're worth the wait.

She changed her position again and sat in his lap leaning herside and shoulder against him. She took another large swig of the vodka then offered it to raph.

So I told you about me, tell me about you.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 4:05 am

I'm sure he'll come back, but I wanted to find him and talk to him just in case. I don't want him out there getting himself in trouble. Maybe he went to April's? We can check there.Or, I can check, you guys do what you were doing. I said what needed to be said. I don't want to take up your time.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:30 pm

Raphael was surprised that she didn't press the issue, but he was certainly thankful for that. The last thing he wanted to do was to hurt her. He still needed to figure out how to control himself when it came to.. 'that'. That certainly wouldn't be an easy feat, considering that he had never been one for any form of self control. When the vodka made it to his hands, he took a large swig, not caring if he was going overboard. The weed was already making his head fuzzy and for the first time in weeks, he felt relaxed.

"Eh.. my story is long..." He told her, not really knowing where to start. And would she understand? Surely she would. Because she was the type of person that accepted large mutated Turtles. "We got mutated by this gunk when we were babies. Splinter took us in.. but he was once a human. Now he's a rat.." Yeah, that didn't sound far fetched at all. "He trained us so we could protect ourselves.. because we'll always have to do that. The world ain't too kind to freaks." That last word was saturated with hurt and bitterness. "Plus, he knew his enemy..Oroku Saki.. wouldn't make our lives easy. But then again, this is the same guy that attacks his own people. He's a loose canon." He told her, but knew it was old news.

"But.. my brothers don't need me no more, so I'm leavin' that life behind." With that, he killed the rest of the vodka and reached for the joint. Time to let loose.. let go. There were no rules, just experiencing the world like a normal teenager should. With that would come mistakes. "I was leader for a day... but, my brothers decided they ain't gonna respect my decisions. I was jus' tryin' to keep 'em safe..."
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:44 pm

At least Ezekiel wasn't running her out of the room or attacking her, which she half-way expected. Flagging around the fact that she was Spike's sister wasn't a wise thing, but for some damn reason she was opening up to this guy. Maybe it was because she was intoxicated or maybe.. she just needed someone to talk to. She hated this. Drifting from one person to the next whenever someone got too busy. She needed a place to belong.

"Oh, I have my crazy moments. But don't worry, I don't go around trying to kill people. And I have more Dragon friends than Turk friends. So you guys are safe." She winked.

"And no... no more secrets. I'm sure Gabriel would have told you this stuff eventually. The guy adores you. Just.. unfortunately he ran out of time."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:07 pm

Good thing Mikko brought lots of booze. She lit a new joint as she listened to his story. She frowned at the last bit.

Well yer needed right here, with me. Leader, uh? I like a man who takes charge.

She took a hit of her joint and grabbed a beer.

So if you left your family, what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:09 pm

Ezekiel nodded and took in a deep breath. You hungry? It was a suffen change of subject, but he needed to get his mind on other things. right now things felt so heavy, so much had happen that he didn't even know about! And it was his job to keep everyone safe. They were sure making his job hard.

Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:41 pm

Leonardo Hamato wrote:
I'm sure he'll come back, but I wanted to find him and talk to him just in case. I don't want him out there getting himself in trouble. Maybe he went to April's? We can check there.Or, I can check, you guys do what you were doing. I said what needed to be said. I don't want to take up your time.

Don looked at Leo incredulously. Really? That's all this meeting was? Why wasn't it just handled over the phone? Don mentally face-palmed at that. They had to come all that way for just a mini-lecture?! This just added to Don's already overwhelming frustration with most of his family recently.

"Couldn't you have just told us this over the phone, Leo?"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:19 pm

Well, Donnie. I was going to have us all look for Raph and bring him back home. But clearly you have other things you need to be doing. So go. I'll head to April's and see if she's seen him.

Yeah it was importaint to help Love, but more important to find Raph and drag his tail back home.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:33 pm

It wasn't that Don didn't want to know where Raph was. Especially after he walked out on all of them. It's just that Leo had a strange way of going about finding him. Maybe it would be better if they split up. The city was just so big. They could cover much more ground if they broke off into smaller teams.

Don sighed at Leo's snippiness. "You know what I mean, Leo." He shook his head and sighed again. "We'll help you look for him. But where should we start?" And by 'start' he meant Mikey and himself. Leo was already set for checking at April's place.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:57 am

Honestly, Ally was thankful for the change in subject. She didn't want to think about the possibility of Ezekiel telling on his friends. Deep down, she was regretting having opened up.. but she couldn't be held accountable. She was drunk, after all. At Ezekiel's question, her stomach growled as if on cue. Its outspokenness earned a sheepish grin.

"I think that'd be a yes. Gabe's fridge is stocked only with beer..."

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 2:00 am

Yeah the man needs to start eating something besides Taco Bell. Ezekiel stood up and opened the door For Ally.

Actually... He paused for a moment and looked at Gabe. You stay here in case he wakes up. You want anything special? Coffee? burger or soemthing?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 2:10 am

At least it seemed that someone wanted him around. Though, Raphael knew that he couldn't stay on this rooftop forever. Soon he would have to figure this shit out, and find a place to crash... at least for the night. "I.. dunno yet. Was thinkin' of stayin' with April or Casey." He told her, realizing that she probably had no idea who either of those people were.

'They're friends. But, I think I should avoid those places tonight. If Leo's lookin' for me, that'll be the first place he goes..."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 2:14 am

You could come back with me and stay where I'm staying for a few days. Until you figure things out. Gabe will be in the hospital for a while now, Unless he breaks out some how.

Mikko nuzzled against his neck and started to plant soft kisses over his skin. She was drunk and high and was looking for some action. the last time they were together momentarily forgotten. You taste salty. I like salt. she told him and ran her tongue up the side of his neck.

Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 2:16 am

Ally didn't mind staying and 'babysitting' Gabriel. It beat fighting the cafeteria line. "Um.. Cheeseburger and coffee sounds good.." She told him, realizing that would probably be expensive. "I... don't have any money, but.. maybe we can for something out.." She said, figuring that he would know what she meant...

Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:12 am

So Leo was letting them go? They went all this way for nothing? Mikey begin to pout, but at least now they can continue trying to help Love find a decent home. Leo got snippy with Don. He was too eager to bring back Raph home but it was quite clear that Donnie is eager of his mission. Mikey nodded at Leo and turned to Donnie,"Where do we start?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:21 am

Raphael briefly considered Mikko's offer and honestly, it was tempting. His brothers wouldn't be able to find him there. Then again, they probably didn't give a fuck enough to look for him. Still, heading to April or Casey's probably wasn't a good idea.. for now. Maybe tomorrow... or the next day. "Eh.. I dunno. I think yer friend has enough problems. I don't think he needs a mutant crashin' at his place. Especially if Shredder is having the Foot spy on him. Could cause him more trouble..."

Mikko's 'affections' were making it hard for the red-clad Turtle to concentrate. In fact, that shit was turning him on. He felt the familiar tightness in his tail and the fuzziness creeping over his mind. It could have been the booze or the weed, but it was too intense and he remembered that last time it hit so suddenly...

"You shouldn't be doin' that..." He reminded her of their earlier agreement. "I gotta get a handle on this..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:27 am

I'm sure it wouldn't be too much of a problem if you stood. she said then grinned at him and reached into her bag of goodies.

I came prepared. I have lube, and this time lets try it doggy style and...I'm not wearing underwear under this dress. she told him and kissed his cheek.

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:29 am

Leo was in deep thought, trying to decided where best to start looking for Raph. Then it hit him. He slapped his forehead and ran a hand down his face. He really was loosing his edge. All he could think about lately was his new friends, and Lexi, and the fact that he needed some freedom from his family.

But now it hit him, Their phones could track each other down.

Don, you can use our phones to track him down, right?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:50 pm

Hopefully Gabe didn't wake up and try anything while he was away. eze quickly walked downstairs and headed to the cafe. He needed to go outside and have a cig is what he needed, But Ally was waiting for her food, and he didn't want to leave Gabe that long. Who knew who would show up, he really didn't want Mikko showing up again.

Once at the cafe he ordered a burger and a drink. he got himself the same, then grabed a shit ton of cookies and doughnuts. Snacks for during the night.

He paid for everything and started to head back to the room.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 3:58 am

Leonardo Hamato wrote:
Leo was in deep thought, trying to decided where best to start looking for Raph. Then it hit him. He slapped his forehead and ran a hand down his face. He really was loosing his edge. All he could think about lately was his new friends, and Lexi, and the fact that he needed some freedom from his family.

But now it hit him, Their phones could track each other down.

Don, you can use our phones to track him down, right?

Don also had a brief memory lapse about the tracker in their phones. He mentally facepalmed then nodded to Leo. "Of course I can." Assuming Raph had his phone on him. There were a few times when Raph didn't. Thankfully nothing bad happened in those rare times. Don pulled out his phone to trace the signal. It only took a few seconds for his phone to zone in on Raph's phone's signal. "He's not too far away, Leo." Then he nodded in the direction the signal came from. "That way."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:08 pm

Thankfully Don was able to track Raph down. and it didn't look like he was headed to April's. leo followed Don over the rooftops until they finally spotted Raph. and Mikko. So she had lied to him. it irked him that she had lied, but thought of her point of view. She didn't want their date intrupted.

I'll go got him.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 1:44 pm

Mikko didn't seem to think that him staying at Gabriel's would create an issue, but he felt otherwise. The thug had been targeted for knowing and helping Mikko. The Shredder had nearly slaughtered him, but let him go for reasons unknown. Still, the guy had been tortured to near death. Just because Saki let him go didn't mean he was really 'safe'. The psycho was up to something. This was a lesson to the Dragons, he was sure. Gabriel would meet his end, but it was to be a drawn out process. Torture in its purest form. To think you had escaped the clutches of death.. to face a long and painful road to recovery, only to be butchered.

Obviously Mikko wasn't considering any of this. That the Foot would surely be spying on the guy's house. There would be those that would want to take him out, because he had befriended a traitor. She had obviously felt that crashing at Gabriel's wouldn't land him in trouble to begin with.. and look how that turned out.

No. The Purple Dragons may be a bunch of idiots that deserved whatever they got, but the mutant wouldn't intentionally be the reason for Gabe being finished off. Besides, from what he understood, the guy had protected Leo. That still made no sense to him, and he didn't need to know that Gabe was actually protecting Lexi.

There were a million things going through his mind, and Mikko kissed him as she rattled on about being prepared and lacking underwear. Did she not understand him? God, she was making it difficult for him and he knew that was her intention!! It was irritating. To make things even worse, his brothers weren't too far away and had he not been under the influence, then maybe he would have picked up on that fact.. but ignorance was definitely bliss...

"I... think I should go..." He told her, not trusting himself at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drugs and dates
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: