TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drugs and dates

Go down 
+6
Lexi Davis
Gabriel Juvanni
Lazarus King
Ezekiel Blat
Leonardo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Drugs and dates - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:50 pm

Shredder just let them go. I don't think it was ever shredder's intention to kill him, just prove some kind of point. I would be dead if it wasn't for the turtles though. Well. Raph. He came in like batman and swept me away.

You know if you want a good high, I can hook you up. If it's just sex you want I can hook you up with that too. And no beatings. No more meetig strange men, young lady. I don't want to have to be sitting in a hospital with you too.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:32 am

So Shredder just wanted to prove something? That guy really needed to be kicked where the sun didn't shine. Assuming that he had any junk down there. Who knew.. he was probably all robot or something. She had never seen the man in person, but heard enough stories from her brother.. before he crossed over to the Turks. Back when he was a little more sane. Then shit happened. Timmy lost it and became Spike. It was no longer a nickname, but who he was. She wished that things could just go back to the way they used to be, but no such luck. Now her brother was in prison and would probably get a lethal injection, and she was out on the streets, trying to make it. Well, thanks to Gabriel, she had a roof over her head. But for how long? What if he died?? Ally tried to shake that depressing thought from her mind. Her emotions were already on a thin line. No need to sever it.

Then Mikko started making offers and Ally knew it was just to keep her safe... but why? Why did anyone care about her? First Gabe, and now this woman. Not that she was complaining, hell, it was nice to know that someone was trying to look out for her. A small grin tugged across her lips.

"I may take you up on the drugs.. and maybe even the sex. I didn't know you were bi. But, I have to say... I prefer dick. No offense. Oral is awesome, tho. What girl doesn't like that shit."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:36 am

Mikko grinned and chuckled. Well I am bi...but I meant I could hook you up with a nice guy. speaking of guys. I did talk to a lawyer about your brother. This guy is good. He looked into it and might be able to get him out of prison and into a mental hospital. He'll still be locked up, but visiting would be better, and no death sentence. if you're interested that is.

Laz frowned at that. He had no clue what they were talking about, but if a guy was on death row maybe there was a reason. But he kept that to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:58 am

"Oh, you know a guy? Is he hot? Do you think he'll like me? What's his name?" Ally had a million questions, but then the topic shifted to her brother. It seemed Mikko had connections and cared enough to actually do something. "Interested? Of course I'm interested..." She said, feeling herself getting emotional again. Fuck! Why couldn't she just turn it off?

"What do we have to do to make it happen?"

Lexi was also uncomfortable with this. Spike had been a constant threat in her life, and in Gabriel's, too. Now with Gabe in the condition he was in, he would be an easy target. But she tried to remind herself that he wasn't getting out. Even if they sent him to an institution, he would be locked away. She wanted to voice her concerns, but no matter how terrible he was, Spike was Ally's brother and she loved him. It would do little good to say anything negative on the subject. She was thankful to have Laz here. Something positive in all of this negativeness.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 2:04 am

The guy's name is Mike. he's an underwear model and I'm sure he'll like you. And yeah, your brother just has to play along and act insane. If he's found mentally unstable then by law they can't kill him and he has to be put in a hospital. Now. I don't know how violent your brother is, but if he starts killing people in the hospital, then...no visitors. and he'll be drugged up a lot. I know. I was in one of those hospitals. seen some crazy shit. But um. Joe is the lawyers name. and Joe is going to talk to the court about it and move him as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 2:32 am

"Mike, huh? And a model? That's a plus!" But that only made her afraid that maybe Mike wouldn't like her. models liked their own type, right? Well, she could have been a model, if only she was a little taller and not strung out all the time.

"What about Raph's brother.. the blue one... Leo? What about him? Is he single? I mean, maybe I need a lil excitement in my life."

Lexi inwardly cringed. Not because she was grossed out by the thought of dating a turtle. Quiet the opposite. Leo was amazing, but he and Ally were polar opposites. She considered Leo a dear friend and didn't want to see him get hurt. Ally wasn't exactly known for holding a stable relationship. She sighed inwardly, and slowly slipped her hand beneath Laz' shirt, gingerly caressing his stomach. He was being too quiet.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:12 am

Leo! Yeah Leo is single. they all are I think. I haven't met the other two yet. I think Lexi knows Leo better then I do though so maybe she can hook you two up. though if you get him in bed. Don't let him do what Raph did to me. Thought I was going to die.

Seeing Ally fucked up on what ever it was that she took was making Mikko want her own drugs. She had some in her backpack that she always kept with her, But felt she had to be sober if Gabe needed her for something, And now that there were other people around she didn't want to get high around them. Plus she didn't want to be fucked up when she went to see Raph. Something about him told her that he wouldn't find that too attractive.

I can give you Leo's number if you want to call him.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:14 am

Laz grinned when Lexi slid her hand under his shirt. He nuzzled her neck then heard her phone go off. Your phone is ringing, babe. he told her and pressed a kiss against her shoulder. He had no idea who it could be sense everyone was in the room with them. Unless it was Tiphanny or something.

He ran his hand up her back and started to rub her back in small circles.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:31 am

Maybe Lexi was being selfish, but she did not want Mikko setting Leo up with Ally. Not with knowing Ally's track record. She didn't want the Turtle getting hurt. "I'll talk to Leo." Lexi told them, figuring that she would give him a heads up that the girl liked the idea of him, but she would also warn him about her ways. Who knew, if anything, maybe Leo could help Ally turn her life around. He seemed like he would be awesome at couching someone like that.

Lexi closed her eyes, enjoying Laz' ministrations. So much so that she didn't even acknowledge her cell phone as it vibrated within the confines of her purse. She had silenced it after Gabriel had fallen asleep, not wanting it to go off and wake him. "Oh.." SHe blushed ever so slightly as her eyes shot open and she dug around until the little device was unearthed. Laz had been a great distraction, but she hoped that no one else had noticed how entranced she had been.

Lexi expected it to be Ezekiel, checking in on his brother, but instead it was Leo. Speak of the devil..

"Hey, Leo.." She answered, a smile in her tone.

Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:39 am

So Leo was indeed single? Sweet! She wondered how it would be to date one of them, and then Mikko reminded her that her first time with Raph had been a scary affair. She remembered overhearing some of it and it was certainly enough to frighten her, but surely not all of them were as violent as Raph in the sack. That boy just needed to learn how to control it.

Honestly, Ally wasn't into long term relationships so she really didn't consider how life would be with a Turtle. She just wanted to satisfy her curiosity, and if something came of it..one step at a time. "Yeah, I want his number!" But it seemed that Lexi was going to talk to him first, and then the Turtle called.. as if he was psychic or something...

"Mention me!" Ally whispered, loud enough for Lexi to hear.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 9:14 pm

Leo smiled when he heard Lexi's voice. He felt bad for not coming around her more. He really wanted to get to know her better, before Laz got his claws in.

Hey. I was calling to see how Gabriel was, and to make sure you were alright. I would have showed up in person but I didn't want to be a bother. So. is he going to be alright? Are you going to be alright?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 9:16 pm

Mikko grabbed a pen and a piece of paper from the desk that sat on side of Gabe's bed. She jotted down Leo's number and handed it to Ally.You didn't get this from me. and no giving out the number. Leo will have both our heads, and Raph wouldn't like me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:20 am

"Aww, you wouldn't be a bother, Leo. You're a friend." Lexi told him, sparing a glance over toward the bed. Gabriel was still out of it, and for that she was thankful. His road to recovery was going to be a long and painful one. He needed all the rest he could get.

"He's pretty mangled, but he's hanging in there. Shredder hit his spine, so the doctors don't know if he'll walk again.." I don't know how Hun is going to react to that..."[/color] She told him. "Yeah, I'm okay." She told him, deciding against telling him about how scared this whole situation had her. Shredder had let them go, but there was a reason behind it. It also worried her that Ezekiel thought that they could still get into Saki's good graces. "How about you? I heard that you guys got in and out of the tower with no issues.."
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:32 am

Ally gave a little salute as she took the number and after carefully folding it, shoved it into her purse.She had no intention of giving out the number. It was safe with her. Or, as safe as it could be with an 18 year old druggie. "Thanks! I'll give him a call a little later." Meaning, when she was a little more sober.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:21 am

Hearing that Gabe was so injured and may never even walk again upset Leo. If only they were faster getting to the tower. If you guys need anything just let us know. He told her, wishing that there was something more he could have done.

Raph managed to get in and grab Mikko then we all headed out. it seemed a little too easy really. But thankfully so. It does make me think that shredder is up to something more. it's not like him to just let people go. But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:25 am

Mikko nodded to Ally. She wasn't sure what Leo would think of the girl, and like Lexi she did worry a bit about Ally breaking the poor turtle's heart, but Leo seemed like a nice guy, who knew maybe the two would hit it off.

I was thinking about Gabe's birthday and all, and the poor guy might might be stuck in here for that. Soooooo I was wondering if you wanted to head to the pet store with me. I want to get him a puppy. Another pit, female maybe. I seen in the paper that the pet shop down the street just got a litter in.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:06 am

It seemed that Mikko already had a gift idea in mind for Gabriel and the thought of a puppy made her smile. There was only one problem. Gabe was in pretty bad shape. Would he even be able to take care of a puppy? Of course, she and Mikko would be looking after Gabriel, so it wouldn't be a problem taking care of it, too.

"I think he would like that. I just hope he's able to play with it.." She said, sparing a glance at Gabe. Indeed, he was cute when he was asleep. She reached over and ran her fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:11 am

I'm sure Gabe will love it. and we'll be taking care of him and jgs anyway, what's one more puppy?

Mikko stood up and fixed the sock that was falling off Gabe's foot.

I have to head out. Have a date with a turtle and need to find something sexy to wear, and buy a pint of lube. I'll come back soon though, in the mean time, if anything changes or if he needs me just call Laz's phone.

She caught the phone that Laz tossed at her and put in her pocket. Then looked at Ally.

you want to come shopping for a dress with me?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:38 am

"Yeah, I don't think Shredder is finished, either. He was about to drive his gauntlets through Gabriel's back... but... I pleaded. He stopped. I know it wasn't out of kindness or compassion. He's incapable." Lexi sighed, rubbing at her tired eyes. For the most part, sleep had eluded her but there was no way she could quiet her mind to get rest. Besides, she wasn't leaving Gabriel until Ezekiel returned. If he returned...

"I think Eze wants to bargain with him, but I think we need to stick together. I mean, Zeke shot at him. I screamed at him to let Gabriel go.. we both dared to go against him. I'm thinking he's going to be keeping a close eye on our group.. then again.. maybe I'm just paranoid..."
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:54 pm

Ally didn't seem to mind that they would have so many responsibilities. Hell, it would give her a purpose instead of just drifting around aimlessly hoping to find her niche. Besides, Gabriel was worthy and who knew, maybe this would enable them to get closer.

When Mikko offered to let her tag along to pick out a dress, Ally hesitated for a minute. Just to buy a dress, and then she would have to find something to do. Of course, she could always come back here "Yeah, I'll come with you." She told her and carefully pushed up from the bed. Running her fingers through Gabriel's hair once more, she leaned in to press a kiss against his cheek. "You behave." She whispered, but knew even if he was awake to hear her words, he would still cause hell to get out of this place. It was certainly a blessing for the others that he was sleeping.

After sparing a wave at Lexi and Laz, she followed Mikko out of the room, quietly closing the door behind them. "Lube, huh?" The blonde shot Mikko a cheeky grin. "You don't give up, do you?" She staggered ever so slightly, but luckily managed to right herself. The young woman was oblivious to the stares that her battered state were earning. "I know Gabe's not the settling down type, but I think he's gonna be jealous to know he's losing his favorite fuck-buddy." She managed a faint grin. yeah, it stung that Gabe had never given her a 'test drive'. That grin faded away when she came to a grim conclusion...

"Hell, he may not even be able to do that stuff anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:21 pm

of course I don't give up. Fall off the horse you got to get right back on! When she mentioned gabe being jealous she wasn't too sure if that would be true or not. They had gotten close but she was sure Gabe had no real feelings for her other then a friendship.

i'll tell you a little secret. I think I'm in love with Gabe. But...I know getting my hopes up with him will only break my heart. Sure he'll stick with just me until another hot girl comes his way. I really like Raph too, but it's not love. But I feel with Raph, I have a good chance at a stable relationship.

Mikko walked out the hospital with Ally and shook her head at her last comment.

He'll be fine. I know he will. and we'll be there to make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:52 pm

Ally was not expecting Mikko's little confession about Gabriel. The woman didn't seem like the type to fall in love so easily, but then again.. Gabriel was pretty lovable...for a thug. Sure, he had the horrible habit of sleeping around, but he was quick to help out a friend in need and was loyal to them. Ally just wished that he would consider her as a 'play thing', but that was obviously never going to happen. She just had to accept the fact that they were friends and nothing more.

"You know.. Gabe has his hang-ups, and I think that's why he doesn't bother with relationships. Because the other person always assumes he's just a piece of hot ass to have fun with, and that's all he wants. But, I mean.. he's capable of relationships. He was engaged to Lexi, after all. But then shit happened. Some girls at the club drugged his drink, had some fun with him.. then tossed him away. But not without sending pictures to Lexi." She told Mikko, not really considering that maybe that bit of information should have stayed with her.

Then Mikko mentioned that she had a better shot of a stable relationship with Raphael. That certainly earned a look of disbelief.  "Stable? Well, I mean.. if you consider it stable to be nearly killed every time you have sex.. I mean.. whatever floats your boat..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:56 pm

mikko frowned at that. So he was raped. and she left him because of it? that's stupid. why would she leave him? Clearly she was the problem then. I feel very conflicted honestly. I love Gabe and have feelings for Raph and i can't have both. I don't want to hurt anyone. and I don't want anyone feeling like they are being used. I have to make up my mind before i gget in too deep with either of them though. and yeah sex is a little rough, but I thik it's because he was like...going crazy. If we slowed down and did things carefully it might not be so bad. I've seen women take baseball bats and bowling pins, I'm sure i can take him.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:00 am

I don't like that you are all out in the open. Maybe your group should consider living together for a time. There is safty in numbers. I could stay with you guys too if need be.

Leo thought that was a good idea. have everyone in one place so if shredder did attack they could defend themselves. And he wanted to be there to make sure everyone was ok too. But with raph being all pouty and the other two plaing with some mutant. Maybe it was best he stood home. plus he hadn't seen Splinter in a while and wondered where he was at too.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:30 am

"Yeah, it was rape. But he never told Lexi the whole story. He told me that maybe he deserved it..and Lexi deserved better. Because that's how he is. He self-destructs and is his own worst enemy..." Ally shrugged. "After he told me everything, I wanted to go to Lexi and let her know...but he made me promise. There's a lot to Gabe, you just have to get past those walls." But it seemed that Mikko was conflicted and unsure of what she wanted. If she didn't want to get too deep with him, it was probably best that she didn't pry too much. Though, Ally had already said too much.

She wrinkled her nose when Mikko mentioned what she had seen before, regarding what women could take. "But.. is it pleasurable? I mean, some pain is good.. but damn..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drugs and dates
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: