TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Street Life

Go down 
+4
Alysson Wittmann
Melissa Andreas
Baxter Stockman
Hunter Mason
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

Street Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:51 pm

" I seriously doubt that." Mel growled knowing there was no escape from here at the moment her knee was killing her. She looked out the car windows trying to spot this Stockman but didn't see him. While Aly seemed to have given up completely which made the young teen wonder how Aly survived in the first place if fear controlled everything.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:54 pm

Soon they were pulling up at the building. Hun pulled in front of the doors to the large lab and parked. He then got out the car and opened the back door for the girls. He roughly pulled Aly out then grabbed Mel and once again tossed her over his shoulder.

Now with both girls in a tight grip he lead them inside.

Inside was cold. The walls were white with pictures of past robotic projects placed here and there. He walked up to a woman and spoke to her for a moment, then they were all lead to an elevator to head up to Stockman's office.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:06 pm

Alyss had never seen a place like this. It was so big, and slightly eerie. It made her uncomfortable. She didn't like it there at all, and wanted nothing more than to get out. Too late now.

At least Mel was there. She wouldn't want to be here alone. She shuddered at the thought - it would be even scarier that way. Trying to stay calm, she decided to close her eyes. Things were less scary when you couldn't see them, or at least she thought so. She began to quietly hum again, the nice soothing song that she liked.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderfulmeep.wordpress.com/
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:10 pm

" I hope I stained your car and clothes." Mel growled as she glared at everything she saw trying to map it all out in her and spotting any security cameras she saw. If she and Aly were ever going to be free they needed to know the layout to avoid being spotted. Still that wouldn't be for awhile with her knee shot.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:18 pm

Blood washes out. Beat an egg, mix it with beer. wipe the spot and wash, comes right out.

Finally they reached Baxter's office and without knocking, Hun let himself and the girls in. Got you some gifts Stockman. This one hurt her knee. He said as he let Mel drop to the floor.

Baxter was happy to have more subjects. Not happy to have a bleeding girl on his floor. Any family? Friends that might come looking for them? The scientist asked.

Nah, They're just hood rats, young hookers, no one will miss em.

Perfect! Baxter reached for his phone that sat on his desk and called some of his men to get the girls. They didn't have to wait long. Soon four men wearing lab coats came into the office.

Take them both to the mutagen lab. That one on the floor needs her leg cut off. But save the severed leg, we can use it. the other girl seems fine. Start her on Etomidate and Propofol. I'll be in soon, I have to call our new apprentice, Erica. She should learn how things work around here when live subjects are on the slab.

The men in coats nodded and grabbed both girls to drag them off and leave Baxter and Hun to talk about payment.

Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:31 pm

What was etomidate and propofol? Alyss wasn't quite sure what was happening. All she knew was Mel was about to lose her leg and they were both being taken to another room where the 'experiment' would happen. But she didn't want it to happen. After leaving the room where Baxter and Hun were, Aly went limp and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:35 pm

" You're not taking my leg! Nor are you creeps gonna experiment on us! Aly wake up!" Mel yelled as she struggled now the need for escape was a lot more important than recovering. On top of that Aly just up and fainted like in the movies fear apparently much stronger than surviving and escaping.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:46 pm

Baxter's men were more then a little annoyed at the girl's fainting. But it would make it easier to strap her down to the table. They brought the two inside the lab which was even colder then outside the lab. Two men strapped down Aly on the cold steel table and the other two men did the same with Mel, though with Mel flailing about it was a little harder, but they managed.

Then one of the men started the IVs and another one started to remove the clothing from the girls using scissors.

They didn't speak, the only noise in the room was the beeping of machines and the buzzing of a fan.

Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:54 pm

Alyss began to wake up, but after opening her eyes she shut them again. She'd rather not see what was happening. It was so cold in here... She wanted to be anywhere else but this cold, awful place. Heck, she'd rather be back at the orphanage! With Emily...
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:57 pm

" Don't touch me! Leave us alone you creeps!" Mel screamed unable to escape as she was strapped down ignoring the cold. Her clothes were being cut off of her small underweight frame and she had an iv in her arm with no way to get loose.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:03 am

Back in Stoackman's office, Hun had been paid and had left with his money to go back and do...what ever it was that idiot did. Baxter pulled on his own white coat and hurried to the room the girls were in.

He walked in the room just in time to hear Mel screaming about being touched. Oh yes, she was going to be fun. he though rolling his eyes.

He grabbed the phone off the wall and dialed Erica's number. As he waited for her to pick up, he ordered the others to get started.

Medication was pushed through the IVs that would burn the girls fro the inside. but it would also make them numb. not only numb, but paralized. they would have about ten hours to work before the drug wore off. The girls would be awake, able to see what was going on thanks to all the screens in the room that would show them everything being done.

They would be able to speak as well. They just wouldn't feel anything. Baxter was crazy but he wasn't a masochist.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:21 am

" Hey what the hell did you put in our bodies?! I can't move!" Mel yelled now scared out of her mind unable to do a thing now. At least she could talk so there was that and she was gonna do just that.

" What are you doing to us?! How are we in some fucked up movie?!" She yelled even more.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 10:06 am

Ugh...if only Mel would stop yelling... It made this moment even more unsettling.

Alyss still had her eyes closed tightly shut, trying to block out everything. She suddenly became aware that she was unable to move or feel. It felt strange. However, she was just going to ignore it all and keep her eyes closed. It'd be all over soon...she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:55 am

The Funeral March tone. The sure signal Baxter was calling.

Erica swipes the screen sitting up a bit straighter and answers. "Erica speaking." Encase it was not the Baxter himself and one of the other underlings calling.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:59 am

Erica. It's Stockman. I need you to come to the lab as soon as you can. I received two specimens for testing and I want you to witness how things work. A bit of hands on learning. We have the children sedated right now, and are in the process of removing the leg of one of the girls. I would like you to be here for the real magic.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 1:07 am

Once upon a time she reflected she'd have been over the moon to have the famous Baxter Stockman call her...

Now not so much. And even less so hearing what he said. She wanted to flat out say no - she would not be a part of anything that hurt children.

But... "I will be there in an hour." She says careful to keep her voice steady and light.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 1:31 am

Very good. See you then. He then told her the room they where preforming the test in and hung up.

Hun then went over to Mel because she seemed to be the most vocal, the other girl was rather boring.

This will be over before you know it. Let's hope this time it works. the bodies are starting to pile up. He said with a chuckle and started the saw.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 1:36 am

" You're insane to do this! I thought mad scientists were only in fiction!" Mel yelled at him watching in horror at the screens where the psycho Stockman started up the saw and was about to use it on her shot leg. She didn't feel a thing nor could she move which made her unable to try do a damn thing to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 1:40 am

It's probably best you try and calm down, getting your heart racing will only make you bleed out faster.

The saw then came down on her leg, right above the knee. Blood flew everywhere as her leg was removed from her body. Baxter then took it and placed it on another table which his men went to work on.

Baxter Went to work on Mel's leg, stopping the bleeding. Things might have looked like a normal amputation but then Baxter pulled out a large glass container with a green substance. he started to attach wires to both her severed leg and thigh.

This is just a leg. I'm more excited to get to that heart of yours.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 1:51 am

" What the ever living fuck are you doing to me?!" Mel couldn't help but yell as Stockman made unneeded changes to her body. She growled at him in warning that if she survived whatever was happening to her and she was loose she would kill him.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:21 pm

Alysson began to hum again, trying to drown out the noises around her.

This was her fault. She'd come to fully understand this now. She'd decided to interact with another person today and this was the result. Because she had made the choice to talk with Melissa, she was now paying the price. She hated this. She hated people. She couldn't believe how naive she had been, thinking that she could have actually made a new friend.

If only Mel could just stop yelling...it was making it harder for her to distract her mind. She wanted to block it all out. The sooner this was over... - she didn't quite know what to expect. She just wanted it to end already.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:25 pm

Of course I will be happy to answer any questions wile I work. Teaching is one of the many things i do enjoy about my work. But if you could please not shriek your inquiries at me, thank you very much.

Now then. To put it simply, I am upgrading you. Making you part of the future. If you live, unlike the others, you will have such a magnificent upper hand over the rest oh humanity. I believe I have perfected the future of not only robotics and AI computers, but all of humanity as well. And you have the privilege to witness my greatness first hand.

He still worked on her leg, making sure everything was in perfect working order. The mix of his technology and the mutagen would make the girl almost super human! But of course she was too young and vapid to understand what a wonderful gift this was.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:31 pm

" In other words you've seen to much sci-fi and think you can play god. So you've decided to experiment on random people until you find people that survive your craziness and when one dies you get another one. Yeah that makes me feel so much better." Mel said sarcastically completely ticked off now fear had fallen to the wayside because she couldn't feel a thing happening to her. The insane man was making her into some sort of monster if she survived this which would make finding where she belonged now impossible. But it also would make getting revenge easier so she hoped she would survive it.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:18 pm

Alyss gave up on trying to block out the noise, and listened to what Baxter had said. Honestly, there was no point anymore. All it did was hurt her head. So, she listened.

The upper hand over humanity? This sounded interesting. That sounded a lot like revenge to her. For all of her life, she was the weakling - the runt - the baby. If she survived this, she'd have power. And she could finally get the revenge that she once sought. Revenge for herself, and for Emily. She suddenly found herself smiling.

Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:32 pm

No. I don't watch that garbage. Unrealistic nonsense is all that is. And I don't play god, I am a god. After all, what is not a god simply a creator and master of his people? To be looked up upon and admired? You girls may very well be the first of my creations, and I will serve as your god.

Bax attached the new 'leg' into place with special bolts. The leg was now made of a clear, unbreakable glass that housed the illuminating green mutagen, along with her own bone and wires that once he was done with her would send signals to her body that would make her faster and stronger.

He was not using the special metal that was melted and sitting in a large tank. these children were not worthy enough to waste that limited resource on.

Once the leg was done, Baxter moved to her hip to start the process of wiring her organs.

On Alysson's side of things, another male scientist was working on her in much the same fashion as Baxter was with Mel. At her smile he grinned back.

"That's the spirit.make a negative situation into a positive. You have a lovely smile. I'll make sure that stays during this process."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Life
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next